London party promoters Labyrinth have just announced details of their seven “Session Series” parties with a heavyweight lineup of electronic talent. Set across some of London’s underground hotspots, including Loft Studios, Village Underground, and The Cause, the series of shows will see artists playing extended sets or all night long. Allowing the acts to dig deep into their record collections and take ravers on a journey through sound.
The shows will run from August to December, with every event featuring Labyrinth’s in-house visual production team who will collaborate with the artist on the the night to create a unique lighting experience for each party.
This news follows Labyrinth’s recent announcement of their open air party on 10th July at Tofte Manor with Amê & Dixon headlining.
The series kicks off with an August bank holiday three-event party, bringing Todd Terje (extended set) on Friday 26th, Gerd Janson (all night long) on Saturday 27th, and the Sunday headliner still to be announced.
The full list of announced parties can be seen here:
- Friday 27th August – Todd Terje (Olsen Records) – Extended DJ Set at Loft Studios
- Saturday 28th August – Gerd Janson (Running Back) – All Night Long at Loft Studios
- Saturday 18th September – Fideles (Afterlife) – All Night Long at Village Underground
- Saturday 9th October – Perel (DFA) – All Night Long at Orange Yard
- Friday 22nd October – Trikk (Innervisions) – All Night Long at The Theatre at The Cause
- Friday 3rd December – Nick Castle (Labyrinth) – All Night Long at Secret Location TBA
- Saturday 18th December – Studio Barnhus (Axel Boman b2b Kornél Kovács b2b Pedrodollar) – All Night Long at Village Underground
Pre-sale sign up for the full series is now live and tickets go on sale to pre-sale sign ups at 10am BST on Friday 30th April. General release tickets will then go on sale at Midday BST on Friday 30th April.
Words: Eliot Harris